Oligonol is a natural substance that has been shown to aid with weight loss and overall wellness. The extracts of lychee fruit and green tea are used to create a supplement called oligonol. Antioxidants and polyphenols in it can help you control blood sugar, metabolism, and inflammation—all of which have a role in weight gain or reduction. Normal blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and the visible signs of skin ageing can all be improved with its regular use. It may also provide protection against cellular damage and infection via antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial mechanisms.
But what, exactly, is Oligonol? Then, how does it function? How can Oligonol help with weight loss and what are its potential drawbacks? All of your questions, and more, will be answered in this post. We will explain what Oligonol is, how it functions, what studies have shown its efficacy, and the risks associated with using it. We’ll also provide guidance on how to make the most of Oligonol’s benefits while minimising risk.
What is Oligonol and How Does It Work?
Natural supplement derived from lychee fruit and green tea, called oligonol. It aids weight loss and general wellness thanks to its antioxidant and polyphenol content. Free radicals are molecules that can cause damage to your cells and DNA; antioxidants help eliminate these dangers. The biochemical pathways in your body that polyphenols can affect include those involved in regulating blood sugar, metabolism, and inflammation.
Oligonol aids in weight loss by controlling blood sugar, metabolism, and inflammation. How? Read on!
- Glucose/Carbohydrate Metabolism: Oligonol inhibits these enzymes, making it easier to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. As a result, you may feel less hungry and have less of a want to eat as often. Oligonol’s ability to maintain steady blood sugar levels has been linked to improved control over eating habits.
- By stimulating brown adipose tissue (BAT), or “brown fat,” oligonol aids in weight loss by increasing the body’s metabolic rate. BAT is a metabolically active fat that helps maintain body temperature by converting food into heat. Oligonol increases resting energy expenditure and fat oxidation through activating brown adipose tissue.
- Reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines like TNF-alpha and IL-6 production is one way that oligonol can aid with inflammation. Although inflammation is a healthy reaction to injury or illness, prolonged inflammation has been linked to increased appetite, insulin resistance, and other negative health outcomes. Oligonol’s anti-inflammatory properties make it a useful tool for boosting insulin sensitivity and warding off fat storage.
Multiple studies have demonstrated that Oligonol aids weight loss by controlling appetite, satiety, and inflammation. One study showed that overweight and obese women who took Oligonol supplements daily for 10 weeks lost more weight, fat percentage, belly fat area, and body mass index than those who took a placebo. Weight, fat percentage, waist size, blood sugar, and inflammatory indicators were all lower in Oligonol-supplemented obese males than in placebo subjects after 12 weeks.
It’s important to note that Oligonol is not a miracle drug that will cause you to lose weight automatically. To lose weight, you need still stick to a balanced diet and activity plan. Your efforts to manage your blood sugar, speed up your metabolism, and decrease inflammation through food and exercise will be amplified by the addition of oligonol to your routine.
What are the Benefits of Oligonol for Other Health Conditions?
You can use Oligonol for more than just weight loss; it can also aid with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and skin ageing. How? Read on!
- Oligonol can aid diabetics by inhibiting enzymes responsible for converting carbohydrates into glucose, hence reducing blood sugar levels. Your glucose tolerance will increase, and you may avoid or put off developing type 2 diabetes. Haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), a marker for 3-month average blood glucose levels, can be lowered by olignol treatment. Poor glycemic control and a higher risk of diabetes complications are indicated by an elevated HbA1c level.
- In the case of cardiovascular illness, oligonol’s vasodilatory effects can be especially helpful. As a result, your heart may feel less pressure and your blood may flow more freely. The cholesterol-making enzyme in the liver can be inhibited by oligonol, resulting in reduced blood cholesterol levels. As a result, you’ll have less of a chance of suffering a heart attack or stroke.
- Skin ageing: Oligonol can help by shielding skin from oxidative stress and inflammation, both of which speed up the skin’s ageing process. Damage to your cells and DNA due to oxidative stress is produced by free radicals. Pro-inflammatory cytokines set off an immunological response in the skin, leading to inflammation. Wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and discolouration are all signs of skin ageing, and oxidative stress and inflammation can also contribute to these. The skin’s elasticity, hydration, and tone can be maintained with the help of Oligonol due to its ability to scavenge free radicals and suppress pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Multiple studies have demonstrated that Oligonol can aid in the management of various disorders by reducing hyperglycemia, hypertension, cholesterol, and the visible signs of ageing in the skin. Patients with metabolic syndrome saw improvements in glucose tolerance, blood pressure, and HbA1c levels after using Oligonol supplements for 12 weeks, compared to those taking a placebo. In yet another study, healthy women took an Oligonol supplement for 6 weeks and saw significant improvements in skin elasticity, hydration, and roughness compared to those who took a placebo.
The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties of oligonol are just a few of the ways it might improve your health. As a result of neutralising free radicals, lowering inflammation, and combating germs and viruses, these effects can help safeguard your cells from harm and illness.
What are the Side Effects of Oligonol?
Most people have positive experiences with oligonol and find it to be harmless. On the other hand, Oligonol may cause the following unwanted effects:
- Allergic reactions: Oligonol or its components may trigger allergic reactions in some people. Allergic reactions can cause a variety of uncomfortable side effects, such as a rash, itching, swelling, or even trouble breathing. In the event that you suffer any of these side effects while taking Oligonol, you should immediately discontinue use and seek professional medical help.
- Some patients taking Oligonol have reported stomach distress including nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and cramping. This could be because Oligonol contains a lot of polyphenols, which can cause gastrointestinal irritation. Reduce your dosage or take Oligonol with food or water if you encounter any of these side effects.
- Oligonol users who also take other medications could potentially put themselves in harm’s way by doing so. It is not known whether oligonol affects the absorption or metabolism of blood-thinning drugs, diabetic treatments, hypertension therapy, or cholesterol-lowering statins, although it could. Oligonol might additionally have some other consequences. If you are currently taking any of the medications listed above, including Oligonol, you should discuss taking nutritional supplements with your primary care physician before doing so.
Before you begin taking Oligonol, there are a few things you need to be aware of, including the following:
- Insufficient data exist to evaluate whether or not Oligonol is safe for use during pregnancy and nursing. Therefore, women who are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive should not use Oligonol.
- Oligonol’s safety for patients with specific medical conditions, like bleeding disorders, diabetes, hypertension, or liver disease, has not been adequately studied. If you have any of these conditions, or any other medical condition, it is recommended that you discuss the use of Oligonol with your doctor first.
- In the case of surgery, oligonol may have an effect on blood sugar and clotting time. Therefore, two weeks before to surgery, it is recommended that Oligonol be discontinued.
How to Use Oligonol Safely and Effectively for Optimal Results?
Here are some instructions and guidelines for using Oligonol safely and effectively:
Take a small initial dose to determine how well it works for you. Since oligonol is a powerful supplement, it may not be appropriate for everyone. Try 50 milligrammes daily to see how you react. If necessary, gradually up the dosage until the desired effect is achieved. Daily dosages of 100–200 mg of Oligonol are suggested.
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount. Oligonol contains a lot of polyphenols, which might have negative consequences in large doses. If you’re taking it with other polyphenol-containing supplements, like green tea or grape seed extract, stick to the recommended daily dose of 200 mg.
- Food or water is fine to take it with. If you take oligonol without food, it could cause gastrointestinal irritation. When taken with food or water, absorption is improved and stomach distress is reduced.
- Turn it on and off repeatedly. As your body adjusts to ingesting oligonol, its efficacy may decrease. Turning it on and off every few weeks should prevent this from happening. You may, for instance, take it for four weeks before pausing for two weeks.
- Be sure to hydrate well. The diuretic effects of oligonol and the resulting increased sweating might lead to dehydration. Make sure you stay hydrated before, during, and after taking Oligonol by drinking lots of water.
- Maintain a healthy diet. You still need to eat right alongside taking oligonol; it’s no magic pill. Maintain your weight reduction and health objectives by eating a well-rounded diet that includes protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals.
Ample sleep is essential. While oligonol can aid with energy and attention, there is no substitute for getting a good night’s sleep. It’s important to give your body time to relax in between tasks so it can repair and rejuvenate. Get a good night’s rest to restore your energy levels.
If you’re looking for a natural way to reduce weight and feel better, oligonol is a fantastic supplement to try. In terms of weight loss, it can help regulate blood sugar, metabolism, and inflammation; in terms of other health concerns, it can help lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and the signs of ageing skin; and in terms of general health, it can give antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties.
Would you like to try Oligonol? If that’s the case, you can have it today from Quality of Life Labs by clicking here. You should do it; you won’t be sorry.
I was wondering if you had any thoughts or questions concerning Oligonol or other similar weight loss or health aids. If so, please leave them in the space provided and we will respond as soon as possible!